Thursday, May 8, 2008

I'm Still Working On It!

Hi everyone! I am very delayed with this new blog.... the problem is I have a new wireless laptop, that doesn't want to communicate with our other main computer so I can download stuff.. I have a lot of computer experts in the house, but they can't figure it out either. I guess I am just going to have to create the blog and put pictures in it off the old, sloooooooooow, and decrepid computer.... yes the same one that once you long on and press a couple of buttons, it shuts you down!!!! I am not kidding!!

Keep checking back, because I will make it work somehow.!

5 comments:

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

Where are you. Answer your phone!

Laurel R. G. said...

Awww. the teasing about the Jazz/Lakers. The Jazz will be home tonight which will be better. The only reason why the Lakers are winning because Kobe is just doing all the work and not being a team player and the referees are calling everything on the Jazz rather than the other way around!!..haha The Jazz will conquer tonight. I will be watching!! Love ya!! :D

Laurel R. G. said...

Oh yeah, you need to spread the love over to the Jazz. It will do ya good!! Just kidding!! How are you doing?

Laurel R. G. said...

Can you remind me who won the last 2 games of the Lakers/Jazz?..lol

The Greathouse Family said...

So glad to see you posted something! So sad to hear about your computer problems!! I hope you can get your new one to work right!! Love you!

We had a wonderful time at your house last week! The food was awesome and it was so nice to visit again!